Whether you live in an area with light or heavy snowfall, it's always essential to have the proper snow removal tools on hand. After the first snowfall, you're prepped and stocked with all tools needed to shovel wet and heavy snow out your driveway and sidewalks.
The best roof rake ensures that you can prevent ice dams from forming on your roof. It also helps in clearing heavy and wet snow that could have accumulated.
We've reviewed the best roof rakes and outlined features to consider when buying them.
- 1 What's the Longest roof rake?
- 2 What Is A Roof Rake?
- 3 Best Roof Rakes
- 4 1. Garelick 21-Foot Snow Roof Rake
- 5 2. Snow Joe 2-In-1 Telescoping Jumbo Snow Broom + Ice Scraper
- 6 3. Avalanche! Traditional Snow Roof Rake
- 7 4. Suncast Adjustable Roof Rake
- 8 5. GYMAX Extendable Aluminum Snow Rake
- 9 Features To Consider When Buying Best Roof Rake
- 9.1 a) Pole Length
- 9.2 b) Weight
- 9.3 c) Material Used
- 9.4 d) Rake Head
- 9.5 e) Handle
- 9.6 f) Storage Space
- 9.7 g) Rollers, Wheels or Bumpers
- 9.8 h) Type of Blade
- 9.9 Safety Tips To Consider When Removing Snow From Your Roof
- 9.10 Frequently Asked Questions About Best Roof Rakes For Snow Removal
- 9.11 Also Read:
What's the Longest roof rake?
Buy on Amazon